This page will help you to keep up to date with all the latest news from EMC – it is regularly updated and includes all of our key EMC related Blog Posts, Videos and Seminar details.
EMC brings to market a portfolio of storage products that is un-matched within the industry, from All-Flash arrays to Software-Defined Storage, EMC has a leading offering to address any requirement. Traditionally known for their high-end solutions many of their enterprise-class technologies are now within the reach of most mid-market organisations.
Recent Blog Posts
- Move inactive data to the cloud with EMC CloudArray
- Protect SaaS applications from data loss with EMC Spanning
- An introduction to EMC Unity – new mid-range unified storage platform
- An introduction to EMC ScaleIO
- What are the pros and cons of Software-Defined Storage?
- Introducing EMC’s all-flash array – XtremIO
- EMC unleashes the power of flash with next-generation VNX storage platforms
- EMC AppSync enables easy management of VNX snapshots
- EMC RecoverPoint is now storage agnostic
- MirrorView customers now have a much better way to replicate VNX arrays
- VPLEX Metro now more affordable for VNX customers
- EMC Data Domain takes another significant leap forward
- EMC Data Domain backup and archive storage – now compelling for organisations of all sizes
- The Storage Array is dead, long live Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (or is it?)
- Comparing the new NetApp AFF8000 series with EMC XtremIO 4.0
- Comparing NetApp MetroCluster with EMC VPLEX Metro Continuous Availability solutions
- Comparing VMware Virtual SAN with EMC ScaleIO and conventional storage arrays